1 Day Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco – Full Day Machu Picchu
The 1 Day Machu Picchu Tour from Cusco is designed to offer the best of the lost city of the Incas in a short time. The Full Day Machu Picchu tour with our local English-speaking guide takes you to the prominent sites of the citadel.
We have an excellent team of local tour guides. They have in-depth knowledge about the Inca civilization and will be giving you a detailed tour of each part of the complex.
After this Machu Picchu day trip, you will have some free time. If you have booked to climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain, our guide will be assisting you to the respective trailhead.
You will get spectacular views of the Inca citadel from the summit of these mountains. Alternatively, you can also hike to the Sun Gate. This is the point of entrance for those on the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
It is free to hike to the Sun Gate.
We offer this full-day trip to Machu Picchu from the city of Cusco both in small groups and as a private tour.
Do check our reviews on Trip Advisor.
DeparturePick up from your Hotel
Departure Time5:00 AM.
Return TimeApproximately 6:00 PM.
Dress CodeWarm clothes, including jacket, fleeces, gloves, scarf and beanie/touk
IncludedAccommodationEntrancesFirst aid kit and emergency oxigenMealsPick up from your HotelProfessional GuideTransportation
Not IncludedWalking Stick
Day 1: Cusco - Machu Picchu
- Pick up from your hotel in the morning.
- Transport from Cusco to Ollantaytambo in a private car.
- Train ticket (Expedition service) from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up and down from Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
- Train ticket (Expedition service) from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Entry fee to Machu Picchu. (Huayna Picchu $15 extra)
- Transport from Ollantaytambo to Cusco in private car.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Snacks and Water.
- Tips: Please note, we take good care of our staff. So tipping is completely optional.
What we recommend you to bring.
- Original Passport.
- ISIC card. (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho.
- Warm jacket.
- Comfortable Trousers.
- Sun hat.
- Sun cream. (factor 35 or higher)
- Insect repellant.
- Personal medication.
- Camera and film.
- Available discounts these discounts are not cumulative.
- We operate both private and shared tours to Machu Picchu. Do reach out to us to know more.
PRICE $USD PER PERSONPrivate Group
|Person||2||3||4||5-6||7-8||9-12||Per Person USD|